EASING INTO MODERN HEBREW GRAMMAR
A User-friendly Reference and Exercise Book
|Author: Gila Freedman Cohen, Carmia Shoval|
Published by: The Hebrew University Magnes Press
|Pages. 1088 / Book, Soft Cover, 2 Vol.|
The perfect book for beginning and intermediate level students, Easing into Modern Hebrew Grammar is written for those seeking easy-to-understand explanations of Hebrew grammar. The advanced student and teachers will find the book to be an important reference tool.
Easing into Modern Hebrew Grammar can be used as both a companion to classroom study and a basis for independent study of modern Hebrew grammar.
The book features:
- Explanations in non-technical English
- Examples in Hebrew accompanied by English translations
- Frequent use of vowels and transliteration to aid in pronunciation
- Use of color for highlighting the focus of discussion
- Exercises with answers for self-check
- Charts and lists for easy reference
- Easy access to topics: Previews, English Subject Index and Hebrew Word Index
- Syntactic structures and reading exercises